VAC Full Version behavior is similar to the “What You Hear” (or “What U Hear”, “Stereo Mix”) feature of Sound Blaster Live! and Audigy cards. But it is only similar, not equivalent. If you simply need a function like “Stereo Mix” under Vista/Win7/Win8, there could be better to try to enable it in your audio adapter.
Virtual Audio Cable Free Download is useful to record any application’s audio output in real-time (audio player, instant messenger, or software synthesizer), or transfer a sound stream to another application processing it. You can, for example, use two or more software audio players/generators/synthesizers/sequencers to produce audio streams, sending them to Virtual Cablet device and record a mixed stream from the same Virtual Cable device, using any recording software – Windows Sound Recorder, Audacity, Sound Forge, WaveLab, Adobe Audition (formerly Cool Edit Pro), Gold Wave, Cakewalk/Sonar, Cubase/Nuendo, etc.
Virtual Audio Cable Crack Key Features:
- Local (console) session only (does not work via Remote Desktop or Terminal Services).
- Windows 5.x, 6.x and 10.x platforms (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Up to 256 virtual cable devices (some systems limit number of MME devices).
- 1..20 milliseconds per interrupt/event.
- 1..100 pin instances.
- Almost any of fixed point PCM audio formats (1000..384000 samples per second, 8..32 bits per sample, 1..8 channels). Floating-point formats are not supported.
- Almost no sound latency with maximal interrupt/event frequency.
- audio support with notification events, clock, and position registers. Clock registers are bound to Virtual Cables so all streams in each cable are coherent.
- An unlimited number of Kernel Streaming clients are connected to each port.
- Signal mixing (with saturation) between output port clients.
- PCM format conversion (sampling rate, bits per sample, number of channels).
- Volume control features (both attenuation and boost).
- Channel scattering/gathering mode.
- Watermark control technique to improve stream stability with unstable applications.
- Stream buffering technique to partially compensate bad application buffering algorithms.
- Control Panel application to configure cables and watch their state.
- Audio Repeater application that transfers from any recording to any playback device and more…
Virtual Audio Cable Cracked
What’s New In Virtual Audio Cable 4.66?
- Fixed a bug that caused the Control Panel window to be truncated on the right on narrow displays.
- Fixed minor bugs related to format range control.
- Improved RT Audio (WaveRT) buffering mode, now supporting WASAPI exclusive mode event-driven streams with buffer duration down to 2 ms (two packets of 1 ms each).
- Driver restart is no longer required to change a maximum number of channels supported by the driver.
- Added some explanations regarding real-time streaming, stream stability, ASIO, etc., to the user manual.
- Renamed format limiting mode “None” to “Driver range”.
How To Crack, Activate & Register Virtual Audio Cable Latest Version?
- Download the latest version from the below links
- Install the software as a trial & do not run
- Copy cracked exe & replace to the installation directory
- Done! Enjoy Virtual Audio Cable Full Cracked 🙂